Allâh commands you as regards your children's (inheritance); to the male, a portion equal to that of two females; if (there are) only daughters, two or more, their share is two thirds of the inheritance; if only one, her share is half. For parents, a sixth share of inheritance to each if the deceased left children; if no children, and the parents are the (only) heirs, the mother has a third; if the deceased left brothers or (sisters), the mother has a sixth. (The distribution in all cases is) after the payment of legacies he may have bequeathed or debts. You know not which of them, whether your parents or your children, are nearest to you in benefit, (these fixed shares) are ordained by Allâh. And Allâh is Ever All¬Knower, All¬Wise.
In that which your wives leave, your share is a half if they have no child; but if they leave a child, you get a fourth of that which they leave after payment of legacies that they may have bequeathed or debts. In that which you leave, their (your wives) share is a fourth if you leave no child; but if you leave a child, they get an eighth of that which you leave after payment of legacies that you may have bequeathed or debts. If the man or woman whose inheritance is in question has left neither ascendants nor descendants, but has left a brother or a sister, each one of the two gets a sixth; but if more than two, they share in a third; after payment of lagacies he (or she) may have bequeathed or debts, so that no loss is caused (to anyone). This is a Commandment from Allâh; and Allâh is Ever All¬Knowing, Most¬Forbearing.
These are the limits (set by) Allâh (or ordainments as regards laws of inheritance), and whosoever obeys Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) will be admitted to Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise), to abide therein, and that will be the great success.
And whosoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and transgresses His limits, He will cast him into the Fire, to abide therein; and he shall have a disgraceful torment.
Powered By Blogger Widgets
1- Sura e fatiha 2- Sura e baqara part 1 part 2 part 3 3- Sura e Aal e Imran part 1 part 2 part 3 4-Sura An-Nisa part1...
Monitor link ">new post
Assalam u alayekum ! The following link is of a video of a protest in Cairo against Husni Mubarak. The video shows a green shadow which rese...
When you (O Messenger Muhammad SAW) are among them, and lead them in As-Salât (the prayer), let one party of them stand up [in Salât (pray...
For protection from enemies 1-Ya Allah Ya rabbi la tushmit biya'l a'daai wa la taj'alni ma'l qaumizz-zaimeen For seeking f...
And when a misery touches (such a) man, he calls out to Us whilst lying on his side or sitting or standing. But when We remove from him hi...
(These Verses) are a (public) declaration from Allah and His Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) for all mankind on the day of the ...
- Guidelines for the inheritance in case of kalalah
- Merits of Syedna Imam Hussain (MAy Allah bless Hi...
- O christians ! Leave trinity
- A beautiful verse regarding the Honour of Seal of ...
- The divine guidance has been completed
- Allah's torment isn't for those who converted to I...
- Usuary is one of the biggest curse
- Jesus will return
- Proof of fana and baqa
- Oppressed can speak evil (against oppressor)
- Allah loves thankful believers
- Don't befriend disbelievers by leaving Muslims
- Attention in prayers (salat) is obligatory for mom...
- Disbelievers will never be triumphant
- Don't sit with disbelievers (read carefully to see...
- Foreign and interior policy (A heavenly warning fo...
- Punishment for Apostates (murtaddeen)
- Pillars of Iman
- Heavenly commandment for the betterment of societi...
- Guidelines for matrimonial life
- Rights of orphans
- Reward for momineen
- Slitting the ears of cattle is from Satan- - -
- A mindset similar to that of present Hindus
- Polythesim won't be forgiven
- Don't contradict
- Commiting sin is upon man
- Quran is for making judgements
- Pursue the enemy
- Importance of zikr(2)
- Namaz e Khauf
- Namaz e Qasr
- Emigration of 1947 (Partition of India and command...
- Ranks of momineen
- Greeting the new-Muslims
- Those relying on democracy and its subsequent laws...
- Return the trusts (interpretation:return the rule ...
- Polytheism will not be forgiven
- Warning for misers
- The law of diyyat
- Interior policy and foreign policy
- To repsond to Salam is obligatory
- Allah prevents from disbelievers
- Refer to Seal of Prophets Syedna Muhammad SAW or ...
- Man puts himself in trouble
- Hypocrites avoid jihad
- Foreign Policy
- Honour of Seal of Prophets Syedna Muhammad SAW
- Warning for misers
- Ethical Commandments for the benefit of society
- Heavenly principle for the benefit of societies
- Comparison of social status of men and women
- Dont eat up properties
- Relatives which can't be married
- Whose repentance is accepted?
- Quranic guidelines for inheritance
- Warning to guardians to fear Allah
- Who should be given from the inheritance?
- Guidelines about returning the property to orphans...
- Dont make your wives the custodian of the property...
- Permission of 4 wives simultaneously
- Don't oppress orphans
- Dont cut the relations with kins
- Merits of Politeness
- Victory and help is from Allah
- 2.5% or 25% ?choice is yours !!!!
- Proof of Meelad/Milad in Quran
- Mention of Jesus in Quran
- Dua (Prayer,invocation)
- Proof from Quran that some places are more blessed...
- Join the people of Ahl-as-sunnah wal jamaat
- Don't befriend disbelievers
- Allah bestows the kingdom
- Divine law is the only guidance.Democray is cursed...
- Those who kill the just ones would suffer a painfu...
- True religion is only Islam
- For people the lust is in Worldly things,but momin...
- Momin dos'nt indulge much in the world
- Zikr's importance
- Dont eat up properties of each other !
- Qualities of Mominen and Auliya
- Solution to world's financial crisis
- Heavenly Warning to avoid Financial Crisis
- Financial guidance in Surah e Baqarah
- Proof of Abdals from Tafsir ibn e kathir
- Quran's Warning for tyrants
- Quranic warning for rafidhuun
- Quranic warning for wahhabis
- moon sighting
- mindset of taliban as mentioned in Quran and heave...
- ▼ August (94)