And (remember) when Allâh took the Covenant of the Prophets, saying: "Take whatever I gave you from the Book and Hikmah (understanding of the Laws of Allâh), and afterwards there will come to you a Messenger (Muhammad SAW) confirming what is with you; you must, then, believe in him and help him." Allâh said: "Do you agree (to it) and will you take up My Covenant (which I conclude with you)?" They said: "We agree." He said: "Then bear witness; and I am with you among the witnesses (for this)."
Then whoever turns away after this, they are the Fâsiqûn (rebellious: those who turn away from Allâh's Obedience).
Aal e Imran 81-82
Meelad (Milad)/Mawlid is a celebration of birth and Allah is mentioning of the oath when appearance of Seal of Prophets Syyedna Muhammad (SAWS) was'nt made to this world (Although the first among creations was the noor (light) of Seal of Prophets Syedna Muhammad (SAWS)).History tells us that Prophets were the most pious and noblest person of that nation ,even then Allah is taking an oath from that whenever Allah's beloved Seal of Prophets Syedna Muhammad SAWS comes to this world and He is bestowed with prophecy ,it will be obligatory for the Prophets to believe in Him and testify his Prophethood.
This oath was not from every one just from the prophets and Allah says that who so ever amongst you will go against it will not succeed.
This is he expression of love by Allah fo His beloved Prophet Syedna Muhammad (SAWS).that is why Prophet Moses and Prophet Jesus (May peace be upon them) wished to be among the nation of Syedna Muhammad (SAWS).
This was related to the birth of Syyedna Muhammad (SAWS) and we do itin the honour of Seal of Prophets Syedna Muhammad SAWS
Powered By Blogger Widgets
1- Sura e fatiha 2- Sura e baqara part 1 part 2 part 3 3- Sura e Aal e Imran part 1 part 2 part 3 4-Sura An-Nisa part1...
Monitor link ">new post
Assalam u alayekum ! The following link is of a video of a protest in Cairo against Husni Mubarak. The video shows a green shadow which rese...
When you (O Messenger Muhammad SAW) are among them, and lead them in As-Salât (the prayer), let one party of them stand up [in Salât (pray...
For protection from enemies 1-Ya Allah Ya rabbi la tushmit biya'l a'daai wa la taj'alni ma'l qaumizz-zaimeen For seeking f...
And when a misery touches (such a) man, he calls out to Us whilst lying on his side or sitting or standing. But when We remove from him hi...
(These Verses) are a (public) declaration from Allah and His Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) for all mankind on the day of the ...
- Guidelines for the inheritance in case of kalalah
- Merits of Syedna Imam Hussain (MAy Allah bless Hi...
- O christians ! Leave trinity
- A beautiful verse regarding the Honour of Seal of ...
- The divine guidance has been completed
- Allah's torment isn't for those who converted to I...
- Usuary is one of the biggest curse
- Jesus will return
- Proof of fana and baqa
- Oppressed can speak evil (against oppressor)
- Allah loves thankful believers
- Don't befriend disbelievers by leaving Muslims
- Attention in prayers (salat) is obligatory for mom...
- Disbelievers will never be triumphant
- Don't sit with disbelievers (read carefully to see...
- Foreign and interior policy (A heavenly warning fo...
- Punishment for Apostates (murtaddeen)
- Pillars of Iman
- Heavenly commandment for the betterment of societi...
- Guidelines for matrimonial life
- Rights of orphans
- Reward for momineen
- Slitting the ears of cattle is from Satan- - -
- A mindset similar to that of present Hindus
- Polythesim won't be forgiven
- Don't contradict
- Commiting sin is upon man
- Quran is for making judgements
- Pursue the enemy
- Importance of zikr(2)
- Namaz e Khauf
- Namaz e Qasr
- Emigration of 1947 (Partition of India and command...
- Ranks of momineen
- Greeting the new-Muslims
- Those relying on democracy and its subsequent laws...
- Return the trusts (interpretation:return the rule ...
- Polytheism will not be forgiven
- Warning for misers
- The law of diyyat
- Interior policy and foreign policy
- To repsond to Salam is obligatory
- Allah prevents from disbelievers
- Refer to Seal of Prophets Syedna Muhammad SAW or ...
- Man puts himself in trouble
- Hypocrites avoid jihad
- Foreign Policy
- Honour of Seal of Prophets Syedna Muhammad SAW
- Warning for misers
- Ethical Commandments for the benefit of society
- Heavenly principle for the benefit of societies
- Comparison of social status of men and women
- Dont eat up properties
- Relatives which can't be married
- Whose repentance is accepted?
- Quranic guidelines for inheritance
- Warning to guardians to fear Allah
- Who should be given from the inheritance?
- Guidelines about returning the property to orphans...
- Dont make your wives the custodian of the property...
- Permission of 4 wives simultaneously
- Don't oppress orphans
- Dont cut the relations with kins
- Merits of Politeness
- Victory and help is from Allah
- 2.5% or 25% ?choice is yours !!!!
- Proof of Meelad/Milad in Quran
- Mention of Jesus in Quran
- Dua (Prayer,invocation)
- Proof from Quran that some places are more blessed...
- Join the people of Ahl-as-sunnah wal jamaat
- Don't befriend disbelievers
- Allah bestows the kingdom
- Divine law is the only guidance.Democray is cursed...
- Those who kill the just ones would suffer a painfu...
- True religion is only Islam
- For people the lust is in Worldly things,but momin...
- Momin dos'nt indulge much in the world
- Zikr's importance
- Dont eat up properties of each other !
- Qualities of Mominen and Auliya
- Solution to world's financial crisis
- Heavenly Warning to avoid Financial Crisis
- Financial guidance in Surah e Baqarah
- Proof of Abdals from Tafsir ibn e kathir
- Quran's Warning for tyrants
- Quranic warning for rafidhuun
- Quranic warning for wahhabis
- moon sighting
- mindset of taliban as mentioned in Quran and heave...
- ▼ August (94)