(Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allâh gives you the glad tidings of a Word ["Be!" - and he was! i.e. 'Īsā (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Īsā (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allâh."
"He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous."
he said: “O my Lord, how shall I have a son while no human has ever touched me?” Said He: “That is how Allah creates what He wills. When He decides a matter, He simply says to it ‘Be’, and it comes to be.
And He (Allâh) will teach him ['Īsā (Jesus)] the Book and Al-Hikmah (i.e. the Sunnah, the faultless speech of the Prophets, wisdom), (and) the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)
And will make him ['Īsā (Jesus)] a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): "I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, a figure like that of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allâh's Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allâh's Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe.
And I have come confirming that which was before me of the Taurât (Torah), and to make lawful to you part of what was forbidden to you, and I have come to you with a proof from your Lord. So fear Allâh and obey me.Truly! Allâh is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (Alone). This is the Straight Path.
Then when 'Īsā (Jesus) came to know of their disbelief, he said: "Who will be my helpers in Allâh's Cause?" Al-Hawâriyyûn (the disciples) said: "We are the helpers of Allâh; we believe in Allâh, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allâh)."Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger ['Īsā (Jesus)]; so write us down among those who bear witness (to the truth i.e. Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh - none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh)
And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill 'Īsā (Jesus) A.S.], and Allâh plotted too. And Allâh is the Best planner
And (remember) when Allâh said: "O 'Īsā (Jesus)! I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you [of the forged statement that 'Īsā (Jesus) is Allâh's son] of those who disbelieve, and I will make those who follow you (Monotheists, who worship none but Allâh) superior to those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allâh, or disbelieve in some of His Messengers, e.g. Muhammad SAW, 'Īsā (Jesus), Mûsâ (Moses), etc., or in His Holy Books, e.g. the Taurât (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), the Qur'ân] till the Day of Resurrection. Then you will return to Me and I will judge between you in the matters in which you used to dispute."
"As to those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers."And as for those who believe (in the Oneness of Allâh) and do righteous good deeds, Allâh will pay them their reward in full. And Allâh does not like the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers).
Aal e Imran 45-57
Powered By Blogger Widgets
1- Sura e fatiha 2- Sura e baqara part 1 part 2 part 3 3- Sura e Aal e Imran part 1 part 2 part 3 4-Sura An-Nisa part1...
Monitor link ">new post
Assalam u alayekum ! The following link is of a video of a protest in Cairo against Husni Mubarak. The video shows a green shadow which rese...
When you (O Messenger Muhammad SAW) are among them, and lead them in As-Salât (the prayer), let one party of them stand up [in Salât (pray...
For protection from enemies 1-Ya Allah Ya rabbi la tushmit biya'l a'daai wa la taj'alni ma'l qaumizz-zaimeen For seeking f...
And when a misery touches (such a) man, he calls out to Us whilst lying on his side or sitting or standing. But when We remove from him hi...
(These Verses) are a (public) declaration from Allah and His Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) for all mankind on the day of the ...
- Guidelines for the inheritance in case of kalalah
- Merits of Syedna Imam Hussain (MAy Allah bless Hi...
- O christians ! Leave trinity
- A beautiful verse regarding the Honour of Seal of ...
- The divine guidance has been completed
- Allah's torment isn't for those who converted to I...
- Usuary is one of the biggest curse
- Jesus will return
- Proof of fana and baqa
- Oppressed can speak evil (against oppressor)
- Allah loves thankful believers
- Don't befriend disbelievers by leaving Muslims
- Attention in prayers (salat) is obligatory for mom...
- Disbelievers will never be triumphant
- Don't sit with disbelievers (read carefully to see...
- Foreign and interior policy (A heavenly warning fo...
- Punishment for Apostates (murtaddeen)
- Pillars of Iman
- Heavenly commandment for the betterment of societi...
- Guidelines for matrimonial life
- Rights of orphans
- Reward for momineen
- Slitting the ears of cattle is from Satan- - -
- A mindset similar to that of present Hindus
- Polythesim won't be forgiven
- Don't contradict
- Commiting sin is upon man
- Quran is for making judgements
- Pursue the enemy
- Importance of zikr(2)
- Namaz e Khauf
- Namaz e Qasr
- Emigration of 1947 (Partition of India and command...
- Ranks of momineen
- Greeting the new-Muslims
- Those relying on democracy and its subsequent laws...
- Return the trusts (interpretation:return the rule ...
- Polytheism will not be forgiven
- Warning for misers
- The law of diyyat
- Interior policy and foreign policy
- To repsond to Salam is obligatory
- Allah prevents from disbelievers
- Refer to Seal of Prophets Syedna Muhammad SAW or ...
- Man puts himself in trouble
- Hypocrites avoid jihad
- Foreign Policy
- Honour of Seal of Prophets Syedna Muhammad SAW
- Warning for misers
- Ethical Commandments for the benefit of society
- Heavenly principle for the benefit of societies
- Comparison of social status of men and women
- Dont eat up properties
- Relatives which can't be married
- Whose repentance is accepted?
- Quranic guidelines for inheritance
- Warning to guardians to fear Allah
- Who should be given from the inheritance?
- Guidelines about returning the property to orphans...
- Dont make your wives the custodian of the property...
- Permission of 4 wives simultaneously
- Don't oppress orphans
- Dont cut the relations with kins
- Merits of Politeness
- Victory and help is from Allah
- 2.5% or 25% ?choice is yours !!!!
- Proof of Meelad/Milad in Quran
- Mention of Jesus in Quran
- Dua (Prayer,invocation)
- Proof from Quran that some places are more blessed...
- Join the people of Ahl-as-sunnah wal jamaat
- Don't befriend disbelievers
- Allah bestows the kingdom
- Divine law is the only guidance.Democray is cursed...
- Those who kill the just ones would suffer a painfu...
- True religion is only Islam
- For people the lust is in Worldly things,but momin...
- Momin dos'nt indulge much in the world
- Zikr's importance
- Dont eat up properties of each other !
- Qualities of Mominen and Auliya
- Solution to world's financial crisis
- Heavenly Warning to avoid Financial Crisis
- Financial guidance in Surah e Baqarah
- Proof of Abdals from Tafsir ibn e kathir
- Quran's Warning for tyrants
- Quranic warning for rafidhuun
- Quranic warning for wahhabis
- moon sighting
- mindset of taliban as mentioned in Quran and heave...
- ▼ August (94)