Then what is the matter with you that you are divided into two parties about the hypocrites? Allâh has cast them back (to disbelief) because of what they have earned. Do you want to guide him whom Allâh has made to go astray? And he whom Allâh has made to go astray, you will never find for him any way (of guidance).
They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected (Faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another). So take not Auliyâ' (protectors or friends) from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allâh (to Muhammad SAW). But if they turn back (from Islâm), take (hold of) them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither Auliyâ' (protectors or friends) nor helpers from them.
Except those who join a group, between you and whom there is a treaty (of peace), or those who approach you with their breasts restraining from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. Had Allâh willed, indeed He would have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they withdraw from you, and fight not against you, and offer you peace, then Allâh has opened no way for you against them.
You will find others that wish to have security from you and security from their people. Every time they are sent back to temptation, they yield thereto. If they withdraw not from you, nor offer you peace, nor restrain their hands, take (hold of) them and kill them wherever you find them. In their case, We have provided you with a clear warrant against them.
Powered By Blogger Widgets
1- Sura e fatiha 2- Sura e baqara part 1 part 2 part 3 3- Sura e Aal e Imran part 1 part 2 part 3 4-Sura An-Nisa part1...
Monitor link ">new post
Assalam u alayekum ! The following link is of a video of a protest in Cairo against Husni Mubarak. The video shows a green shadow which rese...
When you (O Messenger Muhammad SAW) are among them, and lead them in As-Salât (the prayer), let one party of them stand up [in Salât (pray...
For protection from enemies 1-Ya Allah Ya rabbi la tushmit biya'l a'daai wa la taj'alni ma'l qaumizz-zaimeen For seeking f...
And when a misery touches (such a) man, he calls out to Us whilst lying on his side or sitting or standing. But when We remove from him hi...
(These Verses) are a (public) declaration from Allah and His Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) for all mankind on the day of the ...
- Guidelines for the inheritance in case of kalalah
- Merits of Syedna Imam Hussain (MAy Allah bless Hi...
- O christians ! Leave trinity
- A beautiful verse regarding the Honour of Seal of ...
- The divine guidance has been completed
- Allah's torment isn't for those who converted to I...
- Usuary is one of the biggest curse
- Jesus will return
- Proof of fana and baqa
- Oppressed can speak evil (against oppressor)
- Allah loves thankful believers
- Don't befriend disbelievers by leaving Muslims
- Attention in prayers (salat) is obligatory for mom...
- Disbelievers will never be triumphant
- Don't sit with disbelievers (read carefully to see...
- Foreign and interior policy (A heavenly warning fo...
- Punishment for Apostates (murtaddeen)
- Pillars of Iman
- Heavenly commandment for the betterment of societi...
- Guidelines for matrimonial life
- Rights of orphans
- Reward for momineen
- Slitting the ears of cattle is from Satan- - -
- A mindset similar to that of present Hindus
- Polythesim won't be forgiven
- Don't contradict
- Commiting sin is upon man
- Quran is for making judgements
- Pursue the enemy
- Importance of zikr(2)
- Namaz e Khauf
- Namaz e Qasr
- Emigration of 1947 (Partition of India and command...
- Ranks of momineen
- Greeting the new-Muslims
- Those relying on democracy and its subsequent laws...
- Return the trusts (interpretation:return the rule ...
- Polytheism will not be forgiven
- Warning for misers
- The law of diyyat
- Interior policy and foreign policy
- To repsond to Salam is obligatory
- Allah prevents from disbelievers
- Refer to Seal of Prophets Syedna Muhammad SAW or ...
- Man puts himself in trouble
- Hypocrites avoid jihad
- Foreign Policy
- Honour of Seal of Prophets Syedna Muhammad SAW
- Warning for misers
- Ethical Commandments for the benefit of society
- Heavenly principle for the benefit of societies
- Comparison of social status of men and women
- Dont eat up properties
- Relatives which can't be married
- Whose repentance is accepted?
- Quranic guidelines for inheritance
- Warning to guardians to fear Allah
- Who should be given from the inheritance?
- Guidelines about returning the property to orphans...
- Dont make your wives the custodian of the property...
- Permission of 4 wives simultaneously
- Don't oppress orphans
- Dont cut the relations with kins
- Merits of Politeness
- Victory and help is from Allah
- 2.5% or 25% ?choice is yours !!!!
- Proof of Meelad/Milad in Quran
- Mention of Jesus in Quran
- Dua (Prayer,invocation)
- Proof from Quran that some places are more blessed...
- Join the people of Ahl-as-sunnah wal jamaat
- Don't befriend disbelievers
- Allah bestows the kingdom
- Divine law is the only guidance.Democray is cursed...
- Those who kill the just ones would suffer a painfu...
- True religion is only Islam
- For people the lust is in Worldly things,but momin...
- Momin dos'nt indulge much in the world
- Zikr's importance
- Dont eat up properties of each other !
- Qualities of Mominen and Auliya
- Solution to world's financial crisis
- Heavenly Warning to avoid Financial Crisis
- Financial guidance in Surah e Baqarah
- Proof of Abdals from Tafsir ibn e kathir
- Quran's Warning for tyrants
- Quranic warning for rafidhuun
- Quranic warning for wahhabis
- moon sighting
- mindset of taliban as mentioned in Quran and heave...
- ▼ August (94)