Truly those who believe, and do deeds of righteousness, and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, they will have their reward with their Lord. On them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
Al Baqara verse 277
It is not Al-Birr (piety, righteousness, and each and every act of obedience to Allâh, etc.) that you turn your faces towards east and (or) west (in prayers); but Al-Birr is (the quality of) the one who believes in Allâh, the Last Day, the Angels, the Book, the Prophets and gives his wealth, in spite of love for it, to the kinsfolk, to the orphans, and to Al-Masâkin (the poor), and to the wayfarer, and to those who ask, and to set slaves free, performs As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and gives the Zakât, and who fulfill their covenant when they make it, and who are patient in extreme poverty and ailment (disease) and at the time of fighting (during the battles). Such are the people of the truth and they are Al¬Muttaqûn (Those who fear Allah)
Al Baqarah 159
Those who say: "Our Lord! We have indeed believed, so forgive us our sins and save us from the punishment of the Fire."
They are) those who are patient, those who are true (in Faith, words, and deeds), and obedient with sincere devotion in worship to Allâh. Those who spend [give the Zakât and alms in the Way of Allâh] and those who pray and beg Allâh's Pardon in the last hours of the night.
Aal e Imran 16-17
Those who spend [in Allâh's Cause] in prosperity and in adversity,who repress anger,
and who pardon men; verily, Allâh loves Al-Muhsinûn (the good - doers).
And those who, when they have committed Fahishah (illegal sexual intercourse) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allâh and ask forgiveness for their sins; - and none can forgive sins but Allâh - And do not persist in what (wrong) they have done, while they know.
For such, the reward is Forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with rivers flowing underneath (Paradise), wherein they shall abide forever. How excellent is this reward for the doers (who do righteous deeds according to Allâh's Orders).
Aal eImran 134-136
Powered By Blogger Widgets
1- Sura e fatiha 2- Sura e baqara part 1 part 2 part 3 3- Sura e Aal e Imran part 1 part 2 part 3 4-Sura An-Nisa part1...
Monitor link ">new post
Assalam u alayekum ! The following link is of a video of a protest in Cairo against Husni Mubarak. The video shows a green shadow which rese...
When you (O Messenger Muhammad SAW) are among them, and lead them in As-Salât (the prayer), let one party of them stand up [in Salât (pray...
For protection from enemies 1-Ya Allah Ya rabbi la tushmit biya'l a'daai wa la taj'alni ma'l qaumizz-zaimeen For seeking f...
And when a misery touches (such a) man, he calls out to Us whilst lying on his side or sitting or standing. But when We remove from him hi...
(These Verses) are a (public) declaration from Allah and His Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) for all mankind on the day of the ...
- Guidelines for the inheritance in case of kalalah
- Merits of Syedna Imam Hussain (MAy Allah bless Hi...
- O christians ! Leave trinity
- A beautiful verse regarding the Honour of Seal of ...
- The divine guidance has been completed
- Allah's torment isn't for those who converted to I...
- Usuary is one of the biggest curse
- Jesus will return
- Proof of fana and baqa
- Oppressed can speak evil (against oppressor)
- Allah loves thankful believers
- Don't befriend disbelievers by leaving Muslims
- Attention in prayers (salat) is obligatory for mom...
- Disbelievers will never be triumphant
- Don't sit with disbelievers (read carefully to see...
- Foreign and interior policy (A heavenly warning fo...
- Punishment for Apostates (murtaddeen)
- Pillars of Iman
- Heavenly commandment for the betterment of societi...
- Guidelines for matrimonial life
- Rights of orphans
- Reward for momineen
- Slitting the ears of cattle is from Satan- - -
- A mindset similar to that of present Hindus
- Polythesim won't be forgiven
- Don't contradict
- Commiting sin is upon man
- Quran is for making judgements
- Pursue the enemy
- Importance of zikr(2)
- Namaz e Khauf
- Namaz e Qasr
- Emigration of 1947 (Partition of India and command...
- Ranks of momineen
- Greeting the new-Muslims
- Those relying on democracy and its subsequent laws...
- Return the trusts (interpretation:return the rule ...
- Polytheism will not be forgiven
- Warning for misers
- The law of diyyat
- Interior policy and foreign policy
- To repsond to Salam is obligatory
- Allah prevents from disbelievers
- Refer to Seal of Prophets Syedna Muhammad SAW or ...
- Man puts himself in trouble
- Hypocrites avoid jihad
- Foreign Policy
- Honour of Seal of Prophets Syedna Muhammad SAW
- Warning for misers
- Ethical Commandments for the benefit of society
- Heavenly principle for the benefit of societies
- Comparison of social status of men and women
- Dont eat up properties
- Relatives which can't be married
- Whose repentance is accepted?
- Quranic guidelines for inheritance
- Warning to guardians to fear Allah
- Who should be given from the inheritance?
- Guidelines about returning the property to orphans...
- Dont make your wives the custodian of the property...
- Permission of 4 wives simultaneously
- Don't oppress orphans
- Dont cut the relations with kins
- Merits of Politeness
- Victory and help is from Allah
- 2.5% or 25% ?choice is yours !!!!
- Proof of Meelad/Milad in Quran
- Mention of Jesus in Quran
- Dua (Prayer,invocation)
- Proof from Quran that some places are more blessed...
- Join the people of Ahl-as-sunnah wal jamaat
- Don't befriend disbelievers
- Allah bestows the kingdom
- Divine law is the only guidance.Democray is cursed...
- Those who kill the just ones would suffer a painfu...
- True religion is only Islam
- For people the lust is in Worldly things,but momin...
- Momin dos'nt indulge much in the world
- Zikr's importance
- Dont eat up properties of each other !
- Qualities of Mominen and Auliya
- Solution to world's financial crisis
- Heavenly Warning to avoid Financial Crisis
- Financial guidance in Surah e Baqarah
- Proof of Abdals from Tafsir ibn e kathir
- Quran's Warning for tyrants
- Quranic warning for rafidhuun
- Quranic warning for wahhabis
- moon sighting
- mindset of taliban as mentioned in Quran and heave...
- ▼ August (94)