And according to their claim, they say that such and such cattle and crops are forbidden, and none should eat of them except those whom we allow. And (they say) there are cattle forbidden to be used for burden (or any other work), and cattle on which (at slaughtering) the Name of Allâh is not pronounced; lying against Him (Allâh). He will recompense them for what they used to fabricate.
And they say: "What is in the bellies of such and such cattle (milk or foetus) is for our males alone, and forbidden to our females (girls and women), but if it is born dead, then all have shares therein." He will punish them for their attribution (of such false orders to Allâh). Verily, He is All¬Wise, All¬Knower
Indeed lost are they who have killed their children, foolishly, without knowledge, and have forbidden that which Allâh has provided for them, inventing a lie against Allâh. They have indeed gone astray and were not guided.
And it is He Who produces gardens trellised and untrellised, and date¬palms, and crops of different shape and taste (their fruits and their seeds) and olives, and pomegranates, similar (in kind) and different (in taste). Eat of their fruit when they ripen, but pay the due thereof (its Zakât, according to Allâh's Orders 1/10th or 1/20th) on the day of its harvest, and waste not by extravagance. Verily, He likes not Al-Musrifûn (those who waste by extravagance),
And of the cattle (are some) for burden (like camels) and (some are) small (unable to carry burden like sheep, goats for food, meat, milk, wool). Eat of what Allâh has provided for you, and follow not the footsteps of Shaitân (Satan). Surely he is to you an open enemy.
Eight pairs; of the sheep two (male and female), and of the goats two (male and female). Say: "Has He forbidden the two males or the two females, or (the young) which the wombs of the two females enclose? Inform me with knowledge if you are truthful."
And of the camels two (male and female), and of oxen two (male and female). Say: "Has He forbidden the two males or the two females or (the young) which the wombs of the two females enclose? Or were you present when Allâh ordered you such a thing? Then who does more wrong than one who invents a lie against Allâh, to lead mankind astray without knowledge. Certainly Allâh guides not the people who are Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers)."
Say (O Muhammad SAW): "I find not in that which has been revealed to me anything forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be Maitah (a dead animal) or blood poured forth (by slaughtering or the like), or the flesh of swine (pork) for that surely is impure, or impious (unlawful) meat (of an animal) which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allâh (or has been slaughtered for idols or on which Allâh's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering). But whosoever is forced by necessity without wilful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits, (for him) certainly, your Lord is Oft¬Forgiving, Most Merciful."
And unto those who are Jews, We forbade every (animal) with undivided hoof, and We forbade them the fat of the ox and the sheep except what adheres to their backs or their entrails, or is mixed up with a bone. Thus We recompensed them for their rebellion [committing crimes like murdering the Prophets, eating of Ribâ (usury)]. And verily, We are Truthful.
If they (Jews) belie you (Muhammad SAW) say: "Your Lord is the Owner of Vast Mercy, and never will His Wrath be turned back from the people who are Mujrimûn (criminals, polytheists, or sinners)."
Those who took partners (in worship) with Allâh will say: "If Allâh had willed, we would not have taken partners (in worship) with Him, nor would our fathers, and we would not have forbidden anything (against His Will)." Likewise belied those who were before them, (they argued falsely with Allâh's Messengers), till they tasted Our Wrath. Say: "Have you any knowledge (proof) that you can produce before us? Verily, you follow nothing but guess and you do nothing but lie."
Say: "With Allâh is the perfect proof and argument, (i.e. the Oneness of Allâh, the sending of His Messengers and His Holy Books to mankind), had He so willed, He would indeed have guided you all."
Say: "Bring forward your witnesses, who can testify that Allâh has forbidden this. Then if they testify, testify not you (O Muhammad SAW) with them. And you should not follow the vain desires of such as treat Our Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) as falsehoods, and such as believe not in the Hereafter, and they hold others as equal (in worship) with their Lord."
Al an'aam 138-150
Powered By Blogger Widgets
1- Sura e fatiha 2- Sura e baqara part 1 part 2 part 3 3- Sura e Aal e Imran part 1 part 2 part 3 4-Sura An-Nisa part1...
Monitor link ">new post
Assalam u alayekum ! The following link is of a video of a protest in Cairo against Husni Mubarak. The video shows a green shadow which rese...
When you (O Messenger Muhammad SAW) are among them, and lead them in As-Salât (the prayer), let one party of them stand up [in Salât (pray...
For protection from enemies 1-Ya Allah Ya rabbi la tushmit biya'l a'daai wa la taj'alni ma'l qaumizz-zaimeen For seeking f...
And when a misery touches (such a) man, he calls out to Us whilst lying on his side or sitting or standing. But when We remove from him hi...
(These Verses) are a (public) declaration from Allah and His Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) for all mankind on the day of the ...
- importance of zikr
- Listen to Quran when it is recited
- Quran itself is a miracle
- Divine commandments;+How to avoid evil?
- When will the doomsday come?
- Warning for skeptics and aethists
- Jews will remain humiliated till the day of resurr...
- To forbid from evil is the cause of safety
- Dua for protection from enemies and forgiveness
- Why do torments come?
- purpose of azab
- Advice from the story of people of Madiyan (Midian...
- Heavenly punishment for homosexuals
- Allah's blessings
- Keep supplicating Allah
- Beautiful prayers
- Allah does'nt put burden on anyone more than his c...
- Every nation has a term
- Who has made lawful things unlawful?---some unlawf...
- Heavenly cure for diseases
- Dua of Adam (May peace be upon Him)
- O Pakistani peple! get advice
- Situation of people after torment
- This is) a book sent down to you. Therefore, your ...
- Ranks of momineen
- Mercy of Allah
- What will be the end of the false groups
- Psychy of people
- The guidance is complete;no excuse wil be accepted...
- Heavenly ethiocal commandments
- A separate land for Muslims,a blessing of Allah
- false beliefs of polytheists (Hindus)
- Psychy of polytheists (Hindus) of our days
- Allah is all independant
- Those towns are not destroyed where the message of...
- Jinns do exist and they'll be accounted as well
- Allah guides towards Islam
- The fault begins from the rich ones /lords of the ...
- Validation and proof of holding khatam,from Quran
- Clear denial of democracy
- Seeking signs (metaphysical) is intrnsic
- Dont insult the idols of disbelievers
- Follow divine command
- Shan of Allah---In this world we cant see Him with...
- warning for hose who worship jinns
- Wonders in nature and blessings of Allah
- A warning to qadiyanis and other fitna
- merits of momineen
- Reply to disbelievers
- We should'nt seek any reward/gain for preaching Qu...
- Reward for muhsineen
- Allah blesses the right ones with powerful argumen...
- good argument for the proof of reality of night of...
- Leavfe those who indulge in dunya and forget the r...
- Dont keep company of aethists/disbelievers who com...
- Some types of azab
- Psychy of man
- Mention of angels in Quran
- Sleep is similar to death
- Finality is in Allah's hands
- It is upto allah that when the azab (calamity/cats...
- keep the company of pious ones
- Best state of mind
- Unjust (zalimuun) are killed in heavenly punishmen...
- The upcoming azab !!! (as mentioned in Quran)
- Mindset of Pakistanis and Japanese after the calam...
- The purpose of azab (torment) is to make people hu...
- Seeking a parapsychological or metaphysical sign f...
- Those who listen the message ,they respond to it
- This world is an inferior space
- Denial of aethists/disbelievers and arguments deba...
- Clear denial of christians----Verses to argue with...
- Dont waste the blessings especially those which ar...
- guidelines for will making
- Safety is in Islam
- Do'nt ask useless questions---The safety is in not...
- Declaration against sulah e kuliiyat
- Commandments for gaming (hunting) in the state of ...
- Gambling is a trick of satan to implant enemity
- Unlawful oaths/wrong swearing and its compensation...
- Islam is religion of ease---dont make lawful into ...
- Who is the hardest enemy of Muslims
- One of the reasons of crse was to not to forbid fr...
- WArning/advise for christians
- Heavenly formulae for Rizq
- The responsibility of Ulema (clerics) in present s...
- Why are non-Muslims against Muslims without any re...
- Who is the friend of Muslims?
- Good news of revolution amongst Muslims-------demo...
- An analogy in Pakistan's present situation
- Dont make non-muslims auliya of yours-----like att...
- The wisdom in making some people believers and oth...
- Judge people of book by their shariah
- Democrats are disbelievers,rebellious and tyrants
- A gyuidance for how to judge between non-Muslims?
- we should not engriefed by the democrats
- Punishment for theft
- Proof of intercession from Quran
- ▼ October (98)