All praises and thanks be to Allâh, Who (Alone) created the heavens and the earth, and originated the darkness and the light, yet those who disbelieve hold others as equal with their Lord.
He it is Who has created you from clay, and then has decreed a (stated) term (for you to die). And there is with Him another determined term (for you to be resurrected), yet you doubt (in the Resurrection).
And He is Allâh (to be worshipped Alone) in the heavens and on the earth, He knows what you conceal and what you reveal, and He knows what you earn (good or bad).
And never an Ayah (sign) comes to them from the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of their Lord, but that they have been turning away from it
So they rejected the truth when it came to them. Now there shall come to them a full account of what they used to ridicule.
Have they not seen how many a generation before them We have destroyed whom We had established on the earth such as We have not established you? And We poured out on them rain from the sky in abundance, and made the rivers flow under them. Yet We destroyed them for their sins, and We created after them other generations.
And even if We had sent down unto you (O Muhammad SAW) a Message written on paper so that they could touch it with their hands, the disbelievers would have said: "This is nothing but obvious magic!"
And they say: "Why has not an angel been sent down to him?" Had We sent down an angel, the matter would have been judged at once, and no respite would be granted to them
If We had made him an angel, We would have obviously made him a man, and would have caused them the same confusion they are causing now.
Say : "Travel in the land and see what was the end of those who rejected truth
Say, “To whom belongs all that is in the heavens and on the earth?” Say, “To Allah.” He has prescribed Mercy for Himself. He will surely gather you on the Day of Resurrection in which there is no doubt. Those who have brought loss to themselves are not going to believe.
And to Him belongs whatsoever exists in the night and the day, and He is the All¬Hearing, the All¬Knowing."
Say, “Would I take as guardian someone other than Allah Who is the Creator of the heavens and the earth, and Who feeds others, and is not fed by anyone?” Say, “I have been asked to be the first to submit (to Him) and never to be one of those who ascribe partners to Allah.”
Say: "I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the torment of a Mighty Day."
He Who is averted from (such a torment) on that Day, (Allâh) has surely been Merciful to him. And that would be the obvious success
And if Allâh touches you with harm (earthquakes and tsunamis are a little example of this thing and science has'nt been able to predict them and to overcome them and science will never be able to do so), none can remove it but He, and if He touches you with good, then He is Able to do all things
Al an'aam 1-17
And of them there are some who listen to you; but We have set veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; and even if they see every one of the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) they will not believe therein; to the point that when they come to you to argue with you, the disbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the men of old."
Al an'aam 25
Say (to the disbelievers): "Tell me, if Allâh took away your hearing and your sight, and sealed up your hearts, who is there - an ilâh (a god) other than Allâh who could restore them to you?" See how variously We explain the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), yet they turn aside.
Al an'aam 46
Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Who rescues you from the darkness of the land and the sea (dangers like storms), when you call upon Him in humility and in secret (saying): If He (Allâh) only saves us from this (danger), we shall truly be grateful."
Al an'aam 63
Powered By Blogger Widgets
1- Sura e fatiha 2- Sura e baqara part 1 part 2 part 3 3- Sura e Aal e Imran part 1 part 2 part 3 4-Sura An-Nisa part1...
Monitor link ">new post
Assalam u alayekum ! The following link is of a video of a protest in Cairo against Husni Mubarak. The video shows a green shadow which rese...
When you (O Messenger Muhammad SAW) are among them, and lead them in As-Salât (the prayer), let one party of them stand up [in Salât (pray...
For protection from enemies 1-Ya Allah Ya rabbi la tushmit biya'l a'daai wa la taj'alni ma'l qaumizz-zaimeen For seeking f...
And when a misery touches (such a) man, he calls out to Us whilst lying on his side or sitting or standing. But when We remove from him hi...
(These Verses) are a (public) declaration from Allah and His Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) for all mankind on the day of the ...
- importance of zikr
- Listen to Quran when it is recited
- Quran itself is a miracle
- Divine commandments;+How to avoid evil?
- When will the doomsday come?
- Warning for skeptics and aethists
- Jews will remain humiliated till the day of resurr...
- To forbid from evil is the cause of safety
- Dua for protection from enemies and forgiveness
- Why do torments come?
- purpose of azab
- Advice from the story of people of Madiyan (Midian...
- Heavenly punishment for homosexuals
- Allah's blessings
- Keep supplicating Allah
- Beautiful prayers
- Allah does'nt put burden on anyone more than his c...
- Every nation has a term
- Who has made lawful things unlawful?---some unlawf...
- Heavenly cure for diseases
- Dua of Adam (May peace be upon Him)
- O Pakistani peple! get advice
- Situation of people after torment
- This is) a book sent down to you. Therefore, your ...
- Ranks of momineen
- Mercy of Allah
- What will be the end of the false groups
- Psychy of people
- The guidance is complete;no excuse wil be accepted...
- Heavenly ethiocal commandments
- A separate land for Muslims,a blessing of Allah
- false beliefs of polytheists (Hindus)
- Psychy of polytheists (Hindus) of our days
- Allah is all independant
- Those towns are not destroyed where the message of...
- Jinns do exist and they'll be accounted as well
- Allah guides towards Islam
- The fault begins from the rich ones /lords of the ...
- Validation and proof of holding khatam,from Quran
- Clear denial of democracy
- Seeking signs (metaphysical) is intrnsic
- Dont insult the idols of disbelievers
- Follow divine command
- Shan of Allah---In this world we cant see Him with...
- warning for hose who worship jinns
- Wonders in nature and blessings of Allah
- A warning to qadiyanis and other fitna
- merits of momineen
- Reply to disbelievers
- We should'nt seek any reward/gain for preaching Qu...
- Reward for muhsineen
- Allah blesses the right ones with powerful argumen...
- good argument for the proof of reality of night of...
- Leavfe those who indulge in dunya and forget the r...
- Dont keep company of aethists/disbelievers who com...
- Some types of azab
- Psychy of man
- Mention of angels in Quran
- Sleep is similar to death
- Finality is in Allah's hands
- It is upto allah that when the azab (calamity/cats...
- keep the company of pious ones
- Best state of mind
- Unjust (zalimuun) are killed in heavenly punishmen...
- The upcoming azab !!! (as mentioned in Quran)
- Mindset of Pakistanis and Japanese after the calam...
- The purpose of azab (torment) is to make people hu...
- Seeking a parapsychological or metaphysical sign f...
- Those who listen the message ,they respond to it
- This world is an inferior space
- Denial of aethists/disbelievers and arguments deba...
- Clear denial of christians----Verses to argue with...
- Dont waste the blessings especially those which ar...
- guidelines for will making
- Safety is in Islam
- Do'nt ask useless questions---The safety is in not...
- Declaration against sulah e kuliiyat
- Commandments for gaming (hunting) in the state of ...
- Gambling is a trick of satan to implant enemity
- Unlawful oaths/wrong swearing and its compensation...
- Islam is religion of ease---dont make lawful into ...
- Who is the hardest enemy of Muslims
- One of the reasons of crse was to not to forbid fr...
- WArning/advise for christians
- Heavenly formulae for Rizq
- The responsibility of Ulema (clerics) in present s...
- Why are non-Muslims against Muslims without any re...
- Who is the friend of Muslims?
- Good news of revolution amongst Muslims-------demo...
- An analogy in Pakistan's present situation
- Dont make non-muslims auliya of yours-----like att...
- The wisdom in making some people believers and oth...
- Judge people of book by their shariah
- Democrats are disbelievers,rebellious and tyrants
- A gyuidance for how to judge between non-Muslims?
- we should not engriefed by the democrats
- Punishment for theft
- Proof of intercession from Quran
- ▼ October (98)