badge

Photobucket

google translator

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, September 30, 2011

Envy was started by cain,Abel's beautiful response

And (O Muhammad SAW) recite to them (the Jews) the story of the two sons of Adam (Hâbil and Qâbil — Abel and Cain)] in truth; when each offered a sacrifice (to Allâh), it was accepted from the one but not from the other. The latter said to the former: "I will surely kill you.[]" The former said: "Verily, Allâh accepts only from those who are Al-Muttaqûn (the pious)

"If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you, for I fear Allâh; the Lord of the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinn, and all that exists)."


I would rather let you bear my sin and your sin, and then become one of the people of the Fire. That is the punishment of the unjust.”

Al maeada 27-29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

The Divine Guidance

hits counter